3. Causes due to other factors
- Due to obesity: The skeletal muscles of the body are designed to withstand an average weight. When the body weight exceeds the allowable limit, the system overloads, increasing the pressure on the joints. In particular, knees, hip, and spine joints, which cause the cartilage joints to wear out, pull the bone under the cartilage is also quickly hurt.
- Due to weather: Changes in climate such as dryness, dampness, hot and cold weather, etc. can lead to a series of changes in the body such as changes in fluid viscosity, blood supply (change of the vasculature), the precipitation of salts, ... The main changes in this cause pain in the joints.
Symptoms of joint pain are common.
- In the morning when you wake up, the patient feels pain in the joints, body fatigue, massage for 15-20 minutes to be able to move. Occasionally the pain may appear suddenly.
- Inflamed areas show dull pain or severe pain, uncomfortable aches and pains, in case of severe illness such as electric shock. The pain quickly ended but then lasted for several hours.
- An aching body aches after labor, fatigue or body cold. The affected joints also show signs of redness.
- Sore throes when moving
- Hands numb legs, motionless flexibility
- Body fatigue, high fever due to poor blood circulation
- The pain increases with movement and decreases with rest.